WIN A TRIP TO AUSTRALIA Giveaway - Full Terms and Conditions
Ottway The Label x Rachel Harris x Travellers AutoBarn | GIVEAWAY
1. By entering and/or participating in the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. All entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
4. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter
- The ‘WIN A TRIP TO AUSTRALIA Giveaway ’ competition begins at 2.30pm PST on 13th November 2023 and ends at 11:59pm PST on 19 November 2023 (“Competition Period”). Time will be determined according Promoter’s timekeeping systems. The timeliness of any action or inaction relating to the Competition will be determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Entry is open internationally to entrants over the age of eighteen (18) years old, and must hold a valid full-drivers license. Entrants are required to provide personally identifiable information to Promoter.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must submit the entry form at https://www.ottwaythelabel.com/pages/win-a-trip-to-australia-giveaway. By submitting an Entry, entrants consent to joining Ottway The Label’s and Travellers AutoBarn marketing mailing lists.
- Each entrant may only submit one email entry into the Competition.
- One (1) potential winner will be drawn via a random electronic draw at 3:00pm (AEST) on 20th November 2023 (“Prize Draw Date”) and the Prize will be awarded to the first person drawn following winner validation and verification (“Winner”).
- The Winner will win:
- Two (2) x Flight Vouchers valued at $1000 USD each
- One (1) x Week Travellers AutoBarn van rental in Australia
- Two (2) x Ottway The Label Rarebird Jackets
- Winner will have to cover any additional travel expenses beyond the $1000 USD Flight Voucher
- Winner will have to cover any additional travel expenses associated with the van rental like insurance, fuel, etc...
- Winner will be notified via email within one (1) business day of the draw. All reasonable efforts will be taken to contact the winners. The Promoter takes no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information.
- Once the winners have been verified, a mailing address will be requested from the Winners for the Prize delivery. Entrants agree to comply with the Promoter’s reasonable instruction/direction to claim the Prize.
- If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted and the Prize remains unclaimed at 5.00pm (AEST) on 25 November 2023, new Winner(s) will be drawn on 26 November 2023 10:00am and will be deemed the Winner(s). The original Winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and hence, will have no claim to the Prize.
- The new Winner(s) will be notified by email within one (1) business day of 26th November 2023.
- The process outlined in clauses 14 and 15 will be repeated until a winner is contacted and accepts the Prize (allowing for the day time frames to be adjusted).
- Entrants and participants in the Competition are responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce its rights or any specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of those rights, restrictions or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
- Participants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a Participants ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entrant from the Competition if any entries do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s (or an associate of the Promoter) decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- A request by an entrant to modify any information provided should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- This prize does not include any other transport costs (e.g. flights, bus, car travel). Ottway The Label, Renee Roaming and Peace vans are not liable for any costs the winner may spend on any other travel costs.
- The Flight Voucher and Van Rental has one (1) year validity and booking must be redeemed by no later than 20th November 2024
- If the Prize or any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control then a similar prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities (if required). Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in these terms and conditions).
- Prize(s) will be delivered electronically and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be required to enter in their credit card details before any Travellers AutoBarn hire for damage protection purposes.
- The winner might be required to pay for adequate Travellers AutoBarn insurance per day
- Subject to Travellers AutoBarn's availability, the winner has the option to extend their booking at their own expense.
- Any tax liability arising because of accepting the prize is the winner(s) responsibility.
- All prize advertisements depicting or describing the prizes and trade mark references are illustrative rather than depictive, and do not imply an associated with the Promoter.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, if required.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions.
- Any rude, defamatory, offensive, illegal, incomprehensible, incorrect or incomplete entries or nominations (all of which will be at the absolute discretion of the Promoter), or which breach any law or infringe on third-party rights, including intellectual property rights will be invalid and may be removed by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including, but not limited to Ottway The Label, Rachel Harris & Travellers AutoBarn and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting entrants via the contact details provided by the entrant. Without limiting the foregoing, Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this competition will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement
- The laws of Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.