NZ Road Trip Giveaway - Full Terms and Conditions
Ottway x Camplify | GIVEAWAY
- Ottway The Label (Australia) ABN 95 649 612 546 and Camplify CO (Australia) ABN 86 603 217 287 of 24 Lindus St, Wickham, Newcastle NSW, Australia 2293 (“Promoter”) are conducting a competition offering participants the chance to ‘WIN A NZ TRAVEL ADVENTURE & WARDROBE PACKAGE’ Competition (“Competition”).
- By entering and/or participating in the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The ‘WIN A NZ TRAVEL ADVENTURE & WARDROBE PACKAGE’ competition begins at 5.00pm AEST on 30 January 2023 and ends at 5:00pm AEST on 6 February 2023 (“Competition Period”). Time will be determined according Promoter’s timekeeping systems. The timeliness of any action or inaction relating to the Competition will be determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Entry is open internationally to entrants over the age of twenty-one (21) years old, and must hold a valid full-drivers license. Entrants are required to provide personally identifiable information to Promoter. Promoter does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 21. Such persons are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us and any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- Employees of the Promoter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the competition. Proof of identity must be furnished upon request.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must submit the entry form at https://www.ottwaythelabel.com/pages/road-trip-new-zealand-giveaway. By submitting an Entry, entrants consent to joining Camplify and Ottway The Label’s marketing mailing lists.
- Each entrant may only submit one Entry into the Competition.
- One (1) potential winner will be drawn via a random electronic draw at 10.00am on 7 February 2023 (“Prize Draw Date”) and the Prize will be awarded to the first person drawn following winner validation and verification (“Winner”).
- The Winner will win:
- One (1) x Camplify $800 voucher for a van hire.
- One (1) x Ottway The Label $600 clothing voucher
- One (1) x Flight Center Travel voucher for $1500
(“Prize”). Total Prize valued at RRP $2900 AUD
- Winners will be notified via email within one (1) business day of the draw. All reasonable efforts will be taken to contact the winners. The Promoter takes no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information.
- Once the winners have been verified, a mailing address will be requested from the Winners for the Prize delivery. Entrants agree to comply with the Promoter’s reasonable instruction/direction to claim the Prize.
- If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted and the Prize remains unclaimed at 5.00pm (AEST) on 8 February 2023, new Winner(s) will be drawn on 9 February 2023 10:00am and will be deemed the Winner(s). The original Winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and hence, will have no claim to the Prize.
- The new Winner(s) will be notified by email within one (1) business day of 9 February 2023.
- The process outlined in clauses 14 and 15 will be repeated until a winner is contacted and accepts the Prize (allowing for the day time frames to be adjusted).
- Entrants and participants in the Competition are responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce its rights or any specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of those rights, restrictions or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
- Participants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a Participants ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entrant from the Competition if any entries do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s (or an associate of the Promoter) decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- A request by an entrant to modify any information provided should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- Aside from the x1 $1500 flight voucher, and $800 Camplify voucher, this prize does not include any other transport costs (e.g. flights, bus, car travel). Camplify and Ottway The Label are not liable for any costs the winner may spend on any other travel costs.
- The Camplify Credits can and must be redeemed between 1st May 2023 and 1st December 2023 (01.05.23-01.12.23). The Camplify credit voucher is eligible for up to $150 per day, and the voucher is eligible for bookings of all van types and delivery.
- If the Prize or any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control then a similar prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities (if required). Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in these terms and conditions).
- Prize(s) will be delivered electronically and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be required to enter in their credit card details before any Camplify hire for damage protection purposes.
- Subject to van availability, the winner has the option to extend their booking at their own expense.
- Standard https://www.camplify.com.au/terms apply.
- Any tax liability arising because of accepting the prize is the winner(s) responsibility.
- All prize advertisements depicting or describing the prizes and trade mark references are illustrative rather than depictive, and do not imply an associated with the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the use of their names, likeness or image by the Promoter if they are the winner of the Prize for an unlimited period of time without remuneration. Entrants agree to comply with any reasonable direction of the Promoter in this regard.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, if required.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions.
- Any rude, defamatory, offensive, illegal, incomprehensible, incorrect or incomplete entries or nominations (all of which will be at the absolute discretion of the Promoter), or which breach any law or infringe on third-party rights, including intellectual property rights will be invalid and may be removed by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including, but not limited to, Camplify, and Ottway The Label) and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting entrants via the contact details provided by the entrant. Without limiting the foregoing, Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this competition will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement which can be viewed at https://www.camplify.com.au/terms, and https://www.ottwaythelabel.com/pages/terms-conditions. At an entrant’s request, all information provided to the Promoter will be removed from our databases.
- The laws of Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.